HTML and CSS are the building blocks of the internet; every website uses them. If you do any work on the internet, whether blogging, social media work, or even just sending emails, knowing HTML and CSS will be an immense help. This HTML and CSS for beginners training course will give you a new degree of control over your web work like you’ve never experienced before.
This three hour and 52 minute course takes advantage of audio narration and videos to create a memorable learning experience for you. You will easily learn HTML and CSS with this computer training course and have an inside look into the world of programming and web design.
- Understand the role and purpose of HTML and CSS
- Be able to utilize basic document structure for HTML 4.01, XHTML, and HTML5
- Articulate the sections of an HTML document
- Utilize tags for basic text markup
- Use Cascading Stylesheet Language to specify text look and feel
- Create ordered and unordered lists
- Create internal and external hyperlinks and change hyperlink appearance with CSS
- Place audio and video content in a document using HTML5
- Create interactive forms to collect user data
- Understand divs and spans
- Create a multi-column page layout and a box model layout using CSS
Back to the full range of courses here
If you would like further information about any of our courses,
then please complete our online enquiry form here