If you’d like to learn how to develop applications for iOS (iPhone and iPad) but haven’t
programmed much, the task may seem daunting. iOS programming is based on the
Objective C programming language– and C programming is a prerequisite.
Our C programming course will teach you how to program in C.
Programming with C is the perfect place to start if you want to create programs for
iPhone, iPad or Mac. Learning C is also great to learn if you have never programmed
before and want to understand the basics.
C is the basis of many languages used today. C++, Objective C, PHP, Java and even
Microsoft’s .net languages have their roots in the C programming language.
- How to use Apples XCode Development Environment
- The structure of a C program
- How to use Variables to Hold Values
- Important Programming Structures like Loops Conditionals and Arrays
- How to Manage Pointers and Understand Computer Memory
- How to Dereference Pointer Values and Pass information by Reference
- How to Create C-style Character Arrays
- How to Create and Manage C-Functions
Back to the full range of courses here
If you would like further information about any of our courses,
then please complete our online enquiry form here