Good leadership is vital to any business because employees look to their leaders as a model
for behavior within the organization. This comprehensive series explains how leaders can
also manage their staff and it provides skills and knowledge such as financial proficiency,
stress management and time management.
- Understand the role of a leader as problem solver
- Recognize the importance of decisiveness
- Learn ways to increase your effectiveness as a communicator
- What characteristics and behaviors make up good character
- Specific ways to exhibit accountability to your team
- What the four stages of group development are
- How to fit your leadership style to different kinds of groups
- How can I make my meetings more productive and interesting?
- Identify different types of teams
- Identify the financial functions that most businesses perform
- Explain how supply and demand interact to set prices in a free market system
- Define accounting and identify the different uses of accounting information
- What are the main causes of workplace stress?
- What the different types of planning are
- How to best lead teams
- Understand the difference between effectiveness and efficiency
Back to the full range of courses here
If you would like further information about any of our courses,
then please complete our online enquiry form here