Managers in today’s workplace have to do more than just manage—they also have to lead.
Although some people are born leaders, you can also teach yourself to become a leader.
You can adopt characteristics of a good leader and develop yourself to become a strong leader.
- Under the law, a supervisor is any person who has authority over others or the workplace itself.
People who supervise use many other titles, including manager, team leader, or group coordinator.
- List the characteristics and key skills of an effective leader
- Explain why skilled leaders use motivation to strengthen relations with employees
- Apply strategies for overcoming negativity in the workplace
- Discuss the value of coaching employees
Back to the full range of courses here
If you would like further information about any of our courses,
then please complete our online enquiry form here