The Customer Service course will teach students the fundamentals of customer
service and help them to develop core competencies for providing excellent customer service.
Students are given ample opportunity to practice, apply and develop their
customer service skills through the completion of hands-on tasks.
– Define customer service
– Identify their customers are, and how to be customer service oriented through description and examples
– Tips for managing time and stress, communicating effectively with customers, and managing customer relationships
– Be prepared and deal professionally with customer conflicts and complaints
– Identify and avoid common customer service pitfalls
– Gather and respond to customer feedback
– Maintain a professional image
Back to the full range of courses here
If you would like further information about any of our courses,
then please complete our online enquiry form here